150 Ecojet SCR Euro 6New ecological engine offering lower fuel-consumption and emission keeping the power and torque
Displacement: 2287 cc
Max. power: 150 HP/110 kW at 3600 rpm
Eco mode power: 115 HP/85 kW at 3600 rpm
Max torque: 380 Nm at 1500 rpm
Eco mode torque: 300 Nm at 1500 rpm
- Electronically controlled Common Rail MultiJet II direct injection with turbo and intercooler.
- Variable geometry turbocharger
- SCR (Selective catalyst reduction) technology is used to reduce NOx emissions. It requires AdBlue fluid to convert nitrogen oxides to non-harmful gases.
- AdBlue cap is placed close to Diesel one, behind the same fuel flap. Refilling can be easily performed both with AdBlue tank and with standard “gun” at gas stations.
- Ecojet is equipped with technical pack which contains: smart alternator, electro-hydraulic power steering, smart electric management
- Start&Stop system standard equipment
- New ECO mode is activated by switch on dashboard being available within same rpm range
- New 6-speed manual gearbox + R.
- Scheduled servicing every 48,000 km/2 years.